It is our desire as a professional property management company to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership.
We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed.
Our team will always treat you with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. In return, we hope to gain your respect and confidence for a long and lasting business relationship. Our commitment to excellence and professional education, as well as responsiveness and adaptation to market forces, ensures that we provide the highest caliber of service to our clients.
Here are some of the services and knowledge we provide for you and your property:
- It is our goal to always utilize the most current technology, which allows both the owner and tenant to have all the most current and up-to-date resources at the click of a button.
- We stay current with city, regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area so we can effectively market your home/apartment/commercial property.
- Knowledgeable marketing staff that use all available resources to present your property to the widest range of prospective tenants quickly and efficiently.
- We’ve built excellent relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more who specialize in all aspects of building repair to best serve your property when the need arises.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment.
- Knowledge of building codes & conditions. Making us able to spot potential problems prior to them becoming costly repairs.
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Membership in local and national organizations – which provides us with the most advanced technology tools and information to serve you well.
We would be happy to discuss these services in more detail if you like what you have read so far or if you have any questions.