1. Why should I use a professional to manage my property?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to work your job, take vacations and sleep at night knowing it is all being taken care of.
- We are the only contact the tenants will have so you don’t have to worry about tenants directly contacting you.
- We enforce collection of rents and all other lease terms and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay or meet lease terms.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know and understand the local market, have an extensive network of contacts and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled as quickly as the market allows to a qualified applicant.
2. How many properties do you manage?
250+ units in Kern County, San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County.
3. Do you provide me with a report of activity on my property?
Yes, we will provide you with 2 options: a monthly report of rent and other income received, as well as maintenance, repairs, and other expenses incurred by email, or we can set up your very own owner portal with access to all of the above reports available from any device, 24/7.
4. How much does property management service cost?
We strive to keep our management costs as low as possible to enable you to capture the highest return on your investment. Our management fees are from a flat rate of $75 to 9% of the rental rate. During a vacancy, we also charge a set rate of $200, which covers all advertising and tenant screening expenses including our professional “for rent” yard sign. We do not charge a set-up or re-rent fee. Our goal in establishing set rate fees is to enable the owner to budget their investment knowing all charges upfront.
5. How do I proceed?
Should you be interested in our management services, you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling (661) 836-9300.
6. Can I choose to disallow pets, smokers, large families, etc.?
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you cannot choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal.
7. How do you handle after hour emergencies?
After regular business hours or during holiday’s tenants have access to call the 24 hour emergency maintenance line at 661-912-3425. The emergency will be addressed as necessary, whether it is to dispatch a worker or arrive onsite personally. You will be notified by email of the situation and the actions taken on the following business day.
8. How do you advertise my vacancies?
We have found the most efficient and effective ways to advertise available vacancies is through the internet and signage at the property. In the era of technology, it has been found that most rentals are sought online by prospective tenants. With our cutting edge technology we are able to easily advertise online with one-click of the mouse on the following websites:
- And much more!
9. Do you ever just find tenants for property owners?
Leasing Only Services – As low as $495!
If you just need assistance finding a tenant, we can still help! We will handle the advertising, tenant screening, lease signing, and collection of the move-in rent & security deposit all for a flat fee – as low as $495 (50% of 1st month’s rent, no more than $995). We obtain a 1 year lease, unless otherwise directed by the Owner. Leasing Only Service more than pays for itself by saving 2 WEEKS off your vacancy. Our Leasing Service is a great option for hands-on owners that want to manage the property themselves. You only pay the fee AFTER we secure a tenant so there are no up-front costs. If we can’t find you a tenant within 30 days you can cancel the service and you pay nothing! You have absolutely nothing to lose.