30 Day Notice
Why should you rent from us?
We strive to ensure that all of our tenants are provided with a place to truly call their home. Your maintenance calls are important to us and your concerns will always be addressed promptly. We want you to be happy to remain our tenants for a long time. We do our best to make your experience, from application to maintenance, as easy as possible with many services offered to you online at no additional charge, including online rent payments.
How do I apply to rent?
Key check out:
Keys are available for check out Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 2:30pm.
Must bring I.D. and $20.00 cash deposit per set of keys. Keys need to be returned within 2 hours from check out. Upon return of keys within time frame deposit will be returned.
Application Processing Fee is $30.00 per adult.
Cashier’s check or money order only
Qualifications for Renting and Requirements for Application
- Submit signed completed application along with copy of valid ID and processing fee.
- Each adult who will be residing in unit must fill out application.
- Proof of Income: Income must be two (2) times rent for Apartments and two and half (2 ½ ) times rent for Houses. (pay stub, AFDC, SSI, etc) Combined income for more than one applicant is accepted .
- Rental verification: Need names and contact information.
- Credit/Criminal Check: Evictions, judgments and other credit problems are handled on a case by case basis and could result in denial of the application.
- Approval is determined on the “whole picture” of employment, rental, criminal and credit history. We try to work with everyone.
- Upon approval first’s month’s rent and security deposit in form of money order or cahiers check only, will be required at lease signing.
- All rent is to be paid in form of cashier’s check, money order or ACH (online rent payment) at no charge.
- We proudly do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers the responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we’ll hand you the keys to your home!
Where and how do I pay my rent?
We have an office conveniently located just off the 99 and 58 highways.
3920 Stockdale Hwy Ste A
Bakersfield, CA 93309
OR even more conveniently, online ACH payments are accepted at no extra charge by logging into your secure client portal.
What if I have a maintenance request?
ALL non-emergency requests for maintenance MUST BE submitted through your tenant portal in order for us to provide required written language regarding access to your unit.
If you are a tenant in an Advanced Realty Management Inc. property, we ask that you please submit an online written maintenance request through your secure client portal. Click here to go to the Tenant Portal login page. If you require maintenance that is NOT an emergency, please complete a maintenance request form and we will process it as soon as possible. Please note that non-emergency maintenance requests are processed on a first come first serve basis. All tenants will receive a confirmation of receipt within 24-48 business hours.
For emergency maintenance requests during business hours we ask that you submit the online written request and call the office during normal business hours. After regular business hours or holidays please submit your service request online and then choose option 5 after dialing the office number to reach the afterhours line and leave a detailed message along with contact information.